Thursday, February 16, 2012

Floral

(Asos dress, Rubi hat, Mooloola heels)

The sun was shining, the breeze was warm, so obviously that calls for some ice-cream and fun. I think I'm using the sunshine as an excuse to wear hats every day, because I haven't been able to stop wearing this taupe hat from Rubi/Cotton On.

There is so much going on with this dress, that makes it so ridiculously fun to wear: frills, front tie-up detailing, uneven hems and pretty dark florals. It's such a different take on the usual florals that is right up my alley.

Now that I've had a small taste of the rainbow, I can't stay away from colours. I used to think that bright colours would take away the sophistication or elegance of an outfit, but I realise now that that is so far from the truth. Trying to be serious doesn't really work for me, so I was inevitably going to drown myself in colours sooner or later.


No comments:

Post a Comment