Friday, February 10, 2012

Unconventional

(Miss Unkon 'Ever Shooting Star' knit jacket gifted by Need Supply Co., Cheap Monday dress from General Pants Co., Sportsgirl socks, Cotton On hat, Wittner heels)

This incredibly soft knit by Miss Unkon is a dream to wear -- not only does it keep me seriously warm (which is saying something, because I get cold so easily) but it is definitely a statement piece for the cooler seasons. Now, I'll no longer be afraid to step out of the house when it is freezing at night as I can easily wear this cream knit jacket over anything. So a huge thank you to the lovely Alyssa from Need Supply Co. for gifting me this piece! (Did I mention it is REALLY soft?)

With that said, this is not an outfit I ever saw myself wearing. Mustard socks and pony hair leopard heels? Probably not the first combination that would come to mind, but I actually love the colourful result.

Photos by Meeting Aubrey.



No comments:

Post a Comment