Thursday, October 19, 2006

Grey's Anatomy star hurls gay slur at co-star


Isaiah Washington hurled a vicious gay slur at one of his co-stars during an on-set brawl – and the ugly explosion of hate is ripping apart TV’s number one show.

Last week, the ENQUIRER broke the blockbuster news that Isaiah, 43, choked Patrick Dempsey, 40, in an Oct. 9 fight on the set of “Grey’s Anatomy."

“The melee has set off World War III on the show and may cost Isaiah his job,” an insider told The ENQUIRER.

“The cast is divided over the shameful event.”

As The ENQUIRER exclusively revealed last week, Patrick and Isaiah clashed over cast members being late to the set, right before shooting a scene at Prospect Studios in Los Angeles.

A heated discussion quickly escalated to violence when Isaiah snapped, revealed an eyewitness.

At one point, Isaiah yelled, “I’m not your little faggot like (name deleted),” according to the source. Those who heard him were stunned.

Because of the extreme nature of the slur, The ENQUIRER is withholding the name of the co-star targeted by Washington. During the brawl, an enraged Isaiah grabbed Patrick by the throat and shoved him a few feet.

nationalenquirer



p.s. the secret person mentioned above is co-star T.R. Knight who admited today that he's gay:

"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," Knight said in a statement. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment