Thursday, November 24, 2011

we are stars

Cardigan and palazzo pants (Sportsgirl) / Black strappy clogs (Rubi shoes) / Thrifted velvet top

I don't know if it's just me, but my awkwardness appears to shine very brightly in these photos. Decided to shoot inside because, as most of you already know, Sydney weather has been a bit down at the moment. I don't mind it too much because it's like all four seasons rolled into one for me (aka wearing all sorts of outfits every week!) but it gets frustrating when it ruins your plans. It would be nice to see some more sun.

Those shoes are so uncomfortable, that I hardly ever wear them - or only wear them to places or events that I know I'll be sitting down for most of the time. But they're still a nice basic kind of shoe, that I might just have to invest in some comfier ones.

Rainy days = gypsy outfits + video games + guitar + books



x

No comments:

Post a Comment